Monday, April 9, 2012

Family Life Daily Picture 4/8/2012 (Easter Sunday)

I'm so excited it's Easter and my egg hunt ROCKED!! :)

Yay!  Happy Easter!! :)




Check out my loot: Googly Eyes, Jelly Beans, M&M's, Hershey's Kisses, Andies Mints, Pony Beads & Foam Stickers!



In the Baskets: Foam Stamps, Gel Window Clings, Wooden car & lady bug to paint, costume necklaces & shades, Bingo Stampers and some other miscellaneous items
Bingo Stampers Rock!

Easter Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Sweet Pea' House!  Gu mby <3 Grandpa Sweet Pea!
Lil' Dove & Great Granny

Seriously - what is cuter than me?

See?!


These rocks are fun to walk on!
Whoa!



I LOVE this BALLOON!!!

Lil' Dove, Grandma, Gumby & Grandpa Sweet Pea

Grandma, Deeda holding Lil' Dove, Grandpa Sweat Pea & Gumby


Our First Family Photo with Lil' Dove Awake and you can see her face <3

No comments:

Post a Comment